Arnalaya Beach House Villa Features
Families, sports fiends and pamper pusses will adore the private tennis court. 20-metre salt-water pool, gym, spa room and yoga platforms positioned to catch the sunrise. And watch over the Hindu rituals at the neighbouring temple. Make use of the special-rate car and driver and visit some of Bali’s ethereal temples, grab a game of golf at the spectacular Nirwana course, or browse the boutiques of sophisticated Seminyak, just 20 minutes away.
The entertainment room is a real showstopper and will be a hot spot for the entire family. It’s in a separate wing along with three guest bedrooms. It is complete with a huge TV screen that connects you to your personal iTunes account, plus stacks of games, books, arts and craft gear.
Almost 4,500 square metres of neatly terraced lawns create a phenomenal space for special celebrations and sophisticated soirees. Then there’s the gorgeous pool- and ocean-front bale for sundowners followed by exquisite meals prepared by Arnalaya Beach House’s master chef from a mouthwatering menu of Western and pan-Asian delicacies.
Arnalaya means ‘rhythm of the waves’ in Sanskrit, and this chic retreat with its excellent staff and dream location seamlessly cultivates that allusively serene state.
- 2 pairs of mirror-image bedroom with canopied four-poster beds that can be configured as a king or twins
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bathtub in front of a bay window overlooking the sea, rain shower, sculptured terrazzo walls
- Bose ceiling speakers and TV in a closet
- Desk and lounge area
- Canopied four-poster bed can be configured as a king or twin
- Open bathroom with stand alone bathtub and separate shower
- Additional pull-down single bed
- Minimalist design cupboards that conceal television and utilities
Gym / Sixtt Bedroom
- The gym is easily converted to a sixth bedroom for larger guest groups
- Two cleverly concealed single beds pull down from built-in wall units
- Two additional portable single beds available for this room or other rooms
- Ensuite shower room